Every bride needs to hear from previous brides on how weddings go. That’s the best kind of wedding advice you could get. A wedding hack is a tip that helps you get through the chaos that is a wedding. With the right wedding hacks, you can have fun wedding instead of a tearful breakdown!
- Get a wedding only email
- Create a wedding mood board
- Learn a quick trick for opening a sealed envelope (trust me you’ll need this)
- Become BFFs with Google Docs
- Pick a wedding hashtag
- Get an address stamp
- Ask for help
- Use an online wedding RSVP
- Do an untraditional wedding registry like Zola.com (or Gively.com is our suggestion)
- Don’t wait to write wedding thank you notes
- Sew your bra into the wedding dress
- Stay away from dairy
- Drink sparkling water
- Have fun! Yay!
It’s really smart to find other engaged couples or freshly married ones who have recently gone through planning a wedding. This will help you to get an idea what it’s like and collect some good tips that will make the path smoother. Planning a wedding isn’t easy so take as much advice as you can get!
What wedding hacks have you learned?