We’re a family run business that loves weddings! Our mom owns the place, although us kids pretend like we do. One of us takes care of the website and marketing, one of us is the photographer, another designs, builds and fixes everything at the venue, our cousin does the bartending and baking. All of us work together and get along perfectly (ok well most of the time). We like to laugh, be politically incorrect and believe sarcasm is an art form.
We got into weddings because it was my mom’s obsession. All our lives she’s had piles of wedding magazines laying around everywhere lol. She dragged all us kids into the business kicking and screaming and then when we got there we all realized Wow! We really like this! So now it’s become a passion for the whole family where each of us has a creative niche.
One of the things that really makes us passionate about weddings is that we all believe a loving, healthy marriage is a wonderful thing. Marriage is something that is valuable and something that is to be cherished and to see people start their married life together and to play even a small role in it is an amazing gift.
Our ideal client:
- Someone who likes to laugh.
- Someone who is different, unique and maybe even a bit quirky and weird!
- Someone who thinks an evening by the campfire is better than a night in the club.
- Someone who would rather spend a half hour cranking an old antique ice cream maker than buy ice cream.
- Someone who believes a little bit of dirt and a scraped knee or two is good for you.
- Someone who is blown away by the amount of stars in the sky when they leave the city.
- And most importantly, someone who cares more about their marriage than anything else.
If you want a wedding where you’re working with relaxed, warm and friendly people and you feel like you’re part of the family, this is the place for you. We’re an Irish American family from the land of a hundred thousand welcomes and we extend our hospitality to you.
“Walls for the wind,
And a roof for the rain,
And drinks beside the fire –
Laughter to cheer you
And those you love near you,
And all that your heart may desire!”
– Irish Blessing